LIVE Stream - Online
Join us from the comfort of your own home LIVE on Zoom every Sunday at 10.30am! Our online services aren’t performance-orientated staged events, but instead show our very real and ready lives. With a mixture of multimedia and contributors, we are not only live, but interactive. We may not be meeting in person physically – but we are certainly authentically connected.
How to connect using "Zoom"
Zoom is a FREE platform that people can use to connect via video conferencing (although there are paid tiers for more professional use). Through it, you can sit back & watch a meeting – and people can connect 1-2-1, in small “break-out” groups or even for full-blown virtual events consisting of thousands of delegates. To use Zoom you will need to install it first. Just follow the instructions below.
How to install Zoom on your PC
- Click on the link https://zoom.us/
- Click on the “Sign up” link and enter your email address and then on the next screen confirm your subscription
- Zoom will send you an email with your sign in link, and you can then sign into your Zoom account with your email and password
How to install Zoom on your smart phone
- The simplest way of installing Zoom on your smart phone is to click on your Zoom meeting link and then to follow the instructions to download the Zoom App on your smartphone.
How to join a Zoom meeting
- Click on the Zoom link (or copy the URL into your PCs web browser address bar)
- If the meeting hasn’t started yet you’ll see this “Please Wait” message and will automatically be allowed to join the meeting once it has started
- Zoom will ask you for your permission to use your PC/mobile’s video and audio. It’s often a good idea to say yes, but typically your host will control who takes the “stage” although you can also “mute” your audio, or remove your video, as you like.
- When the meeting has started you will be able to see and hear your host. Make sure you have your sound up so you can hear everything!
- At the bottom of your screen you will notice a row of icons. Just click on your screen if they are hidden (sometimes they disappear). To enable others to hear you click on the “Join Audio” and then the white bubble “Call via Device Audio”. To enable others to see you click on “Start Video”.
- If you’d like to type a message to the group, click on the Chat icon (speech bubble). A chat box will appear on your screen and you will be able to type messages to everybody who has joined the meeting.
How to leave a Zoom meeting
- When the meeting has ended you will automatically be logged out. But if you want to leave the meeting before then just click on the red “End Meeting” link which you can find at the bottom of your screen you will notice a row of icons.